0% THC | NON-GMO Oils | Broad | MADE IN USA | NO PESTICIDES | LABORATORY TESTED
Each bottle of our all-natural Kingdom Harvest FELINE CBD Broad Spectrum Oil 500mg THC FREE sublingual oil contains 500mg/30ml bottle of naturally occurring cannabinoids. Our Broad Spectrum Premium Hemp Extract is blended with an all-natural Chicken oil for flavour.
Some conditions that may help kitties …
These observations listed below are anecdotal as definitive clinic studies are growing but incomplete.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): This is frustratingly common in cats. CBD may have a place alongside other therapies to help reduce inflammation and therefore symptoms.
- Pancreatitis: Many cats with IBD also have pancreatitis. We encourage a low fat diet using herbal remedies, and digestive enzymes to help control inflammation of the pancreas.
- Arthritis: Cats that suffer from arthritis need all the help they can get. Cats tend to be reclusive and don’t travel as readily, they are less likely to get treatment for their aches and pains. Try it, it may take up to 2 weeks to see results. Be attentive and patient.
- Chronic Upper Respiratory Infections: This has been an unexpected but delightful side effect of patients that have tried our product for arthritis or asthma. Cat owners with pets that have had life long symptoms of chronic viral infections have noted significant relief.
- Seizures: While these are uncommon in kitties, owners report amazing responses in kitties that suffer from seizures. If your kitty is already taking medications for seizures, please consult a qualified Veterinarian before changing treatments or therapy. Do not stop those abruptly and always work with your veterinarian.
The Kingdom Harvest Pledge: Our hemp is organically grown, naturally processed, and starts from non-GMO seeds. Our farm NEVER uses herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers. All Natural means ALL NATURAL 🌿(read more about the Kingdom Harvest Difference)
Suggested for Broad Spectrum Feline oil use…
Use 0.5ml Dropper twice daily. Dropper under tongue (sublingual) for 45 – 60 seconds before swallowing, as needed; wow if you just did this with your cat and you’re not in a scratched, you have an amazing feline companion. Most effective on an empty stomach; not yours, your pet’s.
We recommend two servings per day: one in the morning and one in the evening before meal times. A graduated dropper is provided to measure the serving. Moreover, use the chart below for recommended serving size.
Next, for maximum effectiveness, draw up the serving into the graduated dropper. Dispense the serving into your cat’s empty food bowl, then allow them to lick it up. Alternatively, you may mix the serving into a small amount of peanut butter or into their standard meals.
It can take 2-4 weeks to see results with body pain. Be patient!
Lastly, just like people, cats are unique and may require a different serving size to meet your goals. For example, start with the recommended servings for one week. Increase the serving size by 50% for another week and so on, if necessary.
Directions for Broad Spectrum use…
Store in a cool, (60° F – 75° F), place away from sunlight. Shake the bottle well before each use.
|Organic MCT Oil, Winterized Triple-Filtered Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extract, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Hemp Seed Oil
|<0.3% (less than)
|Our products are formulated to be effective in relatively small serving size and are independent-laboratory tested for potency and safety.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease.
CAUTION: Please consult a qualified Veterinarian before changing treatments or therapy. Do not stop abruptly and always work with your veterinarian.
American Kennel Club: Does It Work? Research with cats and dogs is growing! There’s a huge body of research (about 23,000 published papers!) looking at CBD’s effect on laboratory animals and humans. Encouraging results for pain, especially arthritic pain, itchiness, anxiety, and cancer, all of which have at least one canine/feline study as well. The results in cats and dogs? It depends.
Arthritis: Several studies have looked at CBD’s effectiveness against arthritic pain, all with positive results. A Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine study found cats given CBD at a rate of 4.4 mg per pound twice daily for a month showed significant improvement in pain relief and quality of life. Lead investigator Joe Wakshlag, DVM, Ph.D., DACVN, said that some cats and dogs were initially so decrepit that their owners considered euthanasia, but that after just days on CBD they were trotting around and even climbing stairs. A Baylor University study found similar improvement, adding that CBD worked better when delivered in a liposomal formulation. (read more…)
Other References or Discussion:American Kennel Club