<0.3% THC | NON-GMO | HHC | Syrup | MADE IN USA | NO PESTICIDES | LABORATORY TESTED
HHC Syrup from Kingdom Harvest is ideal for anybody experiencing a sleeping disorder or other ailments looking to be relieved.
This HHC syrup is legal to ship to all 50 states. The levels of HHC are below 0.3% dry weight and fall under the 2018 hemp farm bill.
For the most versatile and best-selling legal weed syrups that hit the spot every time, look no further!
Take a refreshing and euphoric trip with the smooth, delicious blueberry cheesecake HHC syrup, exclusive to our brand!
Try the non-THC but still high-giving HHC cannabinoid that doesn’t show up on drug tests (since it’s not tetrahydrocannabinol aka THC) but hexahydrocannabinol and naturally occurring in hemp-derived cannabis. The effects are similar to Delta 10 with a touch of Delta 8 and lasts longer than Delta 9!
Expect to feel a full list of benefits:
- Uplifting Euphoria
- Psychoactive Hit
- Cerebral Effects
- Increased Clarity/Mental Stimulation
- Sharper Focus
- Pain Relief
- Up to 8+ servings per bottle
- 9 highly concentrated all-natural herbs
- 250mg of HHC in every bottle
- No prescription or medical card needed to buy and consume
- Not recommended for women that are pregnant or nursing
- Not recommended for children under 18 years old
Suggested HHC Syrup use…
This product effects everyone differently. Mix a teaspoon with about 12 oz of your favourite beverage. Try this for a 12 hour period. See how it feels. If you’re feeling positive results, an equilibrium and calm, that is your dosage. If not increase concentration a teaspoon at a time. More than 4 doses a day is not recommended. Most effective on an empty stomach.
OK, so you can just lick this stuff ’cause it tastes good. However, we typically mix this HHC syrup with any drink. Something carbonated like 7-Up, Sprite and tonic water are our favourite!
Directions for use…
Shake the bottle well before each use. Mix up to 2 oz with your favorite beverage. We recommend to start with 1 teaspoon to begin before finding the right dosage.
|Ingredients||Water, Organic Sugar, Hemp extract, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Natural Fruit Flavoring.|
|THC||<0.3 % (less than)|
|Our products are formulated to be effective in relatively small serving size and are independent-laboratory tested for potency and safety.|
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease.
CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to open wounds. Stop using this product if irritation occurs.
WARNING: Do not operate any vehicles while under this product and do not take if you are required to pass a drug test. This formula is very potent!
ATTENTION: KingdomHarvest.com … Kingdom Harvest, LLC, does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA).
Other References or Discussion:
- Cannabis is a plant of the Cannabaceae family and contains more than eighty biologically active chemical compounds. The most commonly known compounds are delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). THC is the component that produces the “high” associated with marijuana use. Much interest has been seen around CBD and its potential related to health benefits.
- Marijuana is different from CBD. CBD is a single compound in the cannabis plant, and marijuana is a type of cannabis plant or plant material that contains many naturally occurring compounds, including CBD and THC.
- The FDA has approved only one CBD product, a prescription drug product to treat seizures associated with Lennox Gastaut syndrome (LGS), Dravet syndrome (DS), or tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) in people one year of age and older.
- It is currently illegal to market CBD by adding it to a food or labeling it as a dietary supplement.(read more...)
There are no reviews yet.